Friday 29 March 2013

Cooking Factory Story 2 (Flying Frisbee Fries) Part 1

Hello to all viewers out there, welcome back to the Super Lamb Blog! I know that you all like the story, Egg Danger, and now I am going to make another new story! The title of the story is Flying Frisbee Fries, and I hope you will like this one too! By the way, in the story, I am I.

Chapter 1: Food Dreams
"I love going to McLovers (my restaurant) and Lamb's Sidewalk Restaurant (Lamb's restaurant) to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner! Both places are so beautiful, food so nice and..." Jing Lu woke up from his food dream. "I must have pork and chips for my breakfast!" Jing Lu shrieked softly. Then he wanted to go to McLovers, but they only have fish and chips. "Then I must drag Ji Tui to go with me!" he exclaimed.

Chapter 2: A Meal at Lamb's Sidewalk Restaurant
"Come with me to eat pork and chips!" Jing Lu shouted. "I can't eat myself, Jing Lu." Ji Tui screamed. "Maybe I will eat other things, then you eat pork and chips!" They walked to Lamb's Sidewalk Restaurant, got a pass to go to the kitchen, since Jing Lu was Lamb's brother. Ji Tui was a guest. "Hey Jing Lu and Ji Tui, what brings you here?" Lamb asked, and gave a super big smile. "I had a food dream, and wanted to eat pork and chips." Jing Lu replied. "I want to eat Bacon Pizza." Ji Tui told Lamb. After Lamb finished cooking the pork and chips...

Chapter 3: A Call From Me
"Lamb, have you just cooked something with fries? Ouch!!!" I screamed. "Yes, what's the problem?" Lamb asked. "Fries are flying like frisbees in my restaurant!" Immediately, all the fries from everyone's fries started flying like frisbees too in Lamb's restaurant! "Same thing happening, ouch!" Lamb shouted, and I accidently hanged up the phone. The fries were getting from bad to worse! "What's happening here?" Jing Lu and Ji Tui screamed, and they already had some blueblacks. McLovers got the Flying Frisbee Fries problem, then Lamb's Sidewalk Restaurant, now every restaurant in Lambland has the fries problem too. "Call McPeople, then Daniel's Dining and H's Hawker Centre!!!" the McLovers' workers exclaimed to me. For all the 3 restaurants, the answer was, "Fries are flying like frisbees in my restaurant!"

Chapter 4: The Fries Expert
"Call Metwo! She's the fries expert!" the workers in McPeople screamed. Metwo wasn't answering her phone. "Is she in a restaurant? Use the GPS to find out!" Porky shouted. He was in the kitchen too. The GPS could not detect anything. Now the fries were so vigorous, they even pushed my aprons and pots down too. Same thing happened to Lamb's restaurant. The restaurants were full of noise. One customer looking out of the window loudly shouted, "The fries are making the streetlights fall down too!"

Is this Flying Frisbee Fries problem going to resolve? Find out in part 2 soon!

Written by: Super Lamb


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete